Ruby Nation

Ruby Nation
Ruby Nation: The Webcomic

Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Neil Kapit Update for August: I'm Gonna Draw the Crap Out of your Cat



I haven't updated this blog in too long, and honestly it's because I don't know what to do with it. It seems like I can draw some interest when I bitch about comics (particularly when I examine the disability aspects), but it's not exactly what I want to do. I guess I want to avoid the old cliche of the critic who takes out his own unfulfilled ambitions upon more successful writers.

But I'm still at work, particularly on creative projects. And for my Poet Kitties comic, I have a lucrative offer for you all. If you want your cat to appear, just follow the link and send me pictures of your cat, and a quote if you want. No charge necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment